Land Use Controls and Property Rights
288 pages of valuable information for all property owners
and real estate practitioners
in every state.
FREE! Just pay $10.00 for tax, shipping, and handling.
|This practical handbook:|
- Is national in scope, but includes specific transaction pointers.
- Demystifies the major public and private restrictions from annexation to zoning.
- Explores the fundamental private property rights.
- Describes planned unit developments, condos, and mixed-use developments.
- Contains land use-related excerpts from actual real estate sales contracts.
- Is illustrated with over 250 photographs, cartoons, public documents, lists, and flowcharts.
What practitioners are saying…
“This book provides critical information illustrated with clear and concise examples. I consider this book an essential resource for my real estate transactions.”
Debbie Hansen, CRS, GRI
“We are expected to know more about a property than the structure or house. This book provides us with practice pointers and contract examples. Everyone should have Mr. Lewis’ book.”
Nanci Garnand, CRS, GRI, e-PRO
“The format using cartoons and graphic illustrations brings the reader up close and personal to the problems of representing buyers and sellers.”
Richard W. Ball, Esq.
Ball, Easley, Wabeke, Brummet & Johnson
“Being knowledgeable in the complexities of land use allows me to engage with REALTORS® and my underwriters on their terms.”
Sharon Lipinski, Registered Mortgage Originator
National City Mortgage
“Great for other appraisers too!”
Pete Stewart, Certified Residential Appraiser
“The premise of Mr. Lewis’ book is that we bring greater value to our clients with an in-depth understanding of the rights attributed to real estate and to our community by being involved in the land use planning process. I agree with him.”
Frank McCrea, SRES
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
FREE!! Just pay $10.00 for tax, shipping, & handling